The AJET National Council is seeking a creative, enthusiastic JET to become the Head of Visual Media for the coming JET year. The HoVM works closely with the Connect Magazine Editor to manage the design and layout of AJET’s monthly publication. The HoVM is also responsible for overseeing the AJET National Council’s branding designs. See below for more details. Application deadline: May 23rd, 2014.
- Responsible for the design and layout of the monthly AJET Connect Magazine, printed magazines for Tokyo Orientation and the After JET Conference, as well as signs, posters, business cards, etc.
- Coordinates the advertisements for the above publications.
- Ensures all printed media, including AJET reports, conform to AJET’s visual branding guidelines.
- In conjunction with the Executive team, modifies/updates AJET’s visual branding guidelines as appropriate.
- Experience in the design industry.
- Project management experience.
- Working experience with inDesign.
- Working experience with Photoshop and Illustrator strongly preferred.
Check out some of the amazing work that the HoVM, Melinda Lange, produced this year:
- 2013 Tokyo Orientation AJET Connect Magazine
- 2013 December AJET Connect Magazine
- 2014 After JET Conference AJET Connect Magazine
- 2014 April AJET Connect Magazine
If you are interested, please contact the AJET National Council.
Application deadline: May 23rd, 2014