Planning to obtain a higher degree in business? As an AJET Affiliate, the Willamette University MBA will offer a minimum scholarship of $5,000 to JET returnees who apply, are admitted, and enroll in Willamette’s Early Career and Career Change MBA program. Willamette University’s MBA Programs are specifically designed to prepare students for their first professional career position, career change, or advancement. Simply indicate on your application, and in your admissions interview that you are JET alumni.
Willamette University’s Early Career and Career Change MBA program, located in beautiful in Salem, Oregon (USA), is designed for students who are recent college graduates, those with limited work experience or those looking for a change in their career. As a leader in experiential learning, Willamette MBA builds knowledge, real-world experience and career management skills. Here are a few reasons to consider Willamette MBA:
- 85% of graduates received a job offer within 3 months after graduation at an average starting
salary of $60,000
- Ranked as a top 75 MBA program by Forbes Magazine
- Top 10 best entrepreneurship courses by Inc. Magazine
- Number 23 in the world for ethics, sustainability and social responsibility
- One of only two MBA programs in the world dually accredited for business and public
- Scholarships from 10% to 100% of tuition available for international students based on merit,
leadership and potential
For more information, click here.